You will provide excellent support to the VP R & D and HR director.
You are the first point of contact for both internal and external matters. As you can imagine, this is a challenging position in a highly complex international environment. To provide the best support in this highly demanding and dynamic environment you need to have a passion for your job. You are the ambassador for the people you support. First and foremost, you are a pro-active and effective professional and can really understand the need for support for the VP and director. You must have high levels of ownership and accountability, ideally making arrangements before they even realize they need it. You will have multiple tasks, often appearing simultaneously.
- Managing multiple and complex international diaries containing conference calls, WebEx, videoconferences and (last minute) travelling
- Managing conferences: date and agenda, reservations for rooms and catering, invitations, distribution of required documents, taking care of the minutes and monitoring and follow up on action points
- Organizing teambuilding sessions, workshops, symposia and advisory board meetings
- Taking care of all travelling arrangements, including flight, train and hotel reservations for directors (with assistance of a travel agency)
- Facilitate the communication with internal (other functions in the organization) and external (e.g. key opinion leaders, suppliers) stakeholders
- Compiling PowerPoint presentations and preparing Excel analysis
- Administrative tasks to support the directors, i.e. financial declarations, time-writing, expenses and ordering system
- Maintaining a complete, up-to-date and accessible filing system
- Stand in for your colleague if needed
- Able to travel between Utrecht and Schiphol (HQ)
If you are passionate about being a pro-active, efficient and mature assistant and the mission is aiming to achieve, you could be the one we are looking for! Please note that, without at least 5 years of experience in a similar setting, this job will not fit you.
- You have an excellent command of the Dutch and English language, French is a plus
- You are a star at MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Lotus Notes, even with your eyes closed
- You work proactively and independently
- You are a professional and kind colleague, with excellent social skills
- You can set priorities and work accordingly
- You are flexible, resilient, able to handle stress full situations, pay attention to detail while keeping the greater picture in mind, able to organise, service and customer oriented, and have a professional presentation
- You have fun in your job and give your best to contribute to a nice and professional work environment
Over de werkgever
International company with offices in Utrecht and Schiphol.
Uren per week:
Excellent gross salary plus benefits.