About the job:
The Team leader is responsible for managing the insurance back office and call centre related activities of several teams to achieve the agreed KPI's and SLA's.
- Managing, guiding and coaching of the senior team employees
- Performance appraisals
- Creating and communicating work schedules
- Overall responsible for the operations in the team
- Making plans and creating support within the team to improve processes (procedures, methods, systems
- Monitoring and steering on schedule adherence
- Monitoring and maintaining traffic (Service Levels, KPI's and AHT's)
- Tasks executed by the Senior and delegation of tasks
- Professionalizing the team and ensuring quality and service towards customers
- Ensuring operational continuity of processes
- Coordinate execution of claims handling, policy administration, objections and complaints
- Making SMART objectives with the agents based on behavioral topics that influence the KPI's
- Coaching meetings
- Responsible for ensuring timely recruitment in order to fulfill the FTE requirements determined by the CCM.
- Liaising with HR to ensure correct recruitment procedures and timelines
- Interviewing and assessment of candidates
- Responsible for all trainings for the agents, this includes on-boarding, multi-skill trainings and refresh trainings.
- Analyzing reports and reporting the results
- Provide figures for the weekly reports
- Ensure completeness and distribution of the Agent and Team dashboards
- Act as a point of contact for the CCM, the client and the team on all team and process related questions.
- Replacing other team leaders in absence
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years experience in a Team Leading position in a service centre
- Experience within insurance is a plus
- People manager who has knowledge of exciting, develop and motivate a team and provide the qualitative and quantitative performance.
- A coaching and inspiring leadership style and an innovative approach towards customer focus.
- Excellent command of English in writing and speaking.
- Good command of French and Dutch language in writing and speaking is a plus.
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft office, especially Word and Excel.
- Strong leadership skills
- Team player
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Customer and service focused
- Problem solving
Please note that candidates must have relevant European working entitlements and be based in The Netherlands.
Only successful aplicants will be notified
Over de werkgever
International company based in Rotterdam
Wat wij bieden
A full time fixed job within an international environment
Please register directly on our website through "Mijn Unique" on www.unique.nl. With this registration you can upload your CV and automatically apply to any vacancy you are interested in. Your details will be automatically uploaded in our database and accessible throughout the entire country.
For more information please contact Saskia Emmen at 010-5032900
Uren per week: