Timmerman Betontimmerman - Concrete carpenters
A concrete carpenter in the field, constructs moulds for floors, columns, beams and walls (incl. Door and window openings) in all kinds of shapes and sizes. A concrete carpenter is able to read construction drawings and understand whichs parts of the drawing have to be performed by him / her. The concrete carpenter knows how to interpretent drawing to construct a mirrored shape. The concrete carpenter is also able to set prefabricated elements. A complex job. Are you this handy man, who loves variety and challenge and do you have relevant experience. Then we can't wait to hear from you.
- Minimum 5 years experience as a concrete carpenter.
- The possession of a VCA licence is a plus.
- Able to work with a laser.
- Able to work independantly.
- In possession of private transport and driving licence.
- Drawing reading and understanding is required.
- Able to process floors, walls (including window-, door holes, electricity pipes and plumbing), beams and columns.
- Able to set prefabricated elements.
- A broad competitive salary.
- Continuous work for about 10-12 weeks.
- Prompt weekly payment.
- Excellent secondary conditions.
- A reliable team who is always there to support you.
Interested? Send your CV to: email@example.com - stuur uw CV naar: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you fit the profile and are interested in the position, would you please send us the following information?
- Who do we contact to verify your reference(s) ?
- By when are you available?
- Are you in possession of private transport?
Over de werkgever
EMS Uitzendgroep b.v.
Uren per week: