Do you have experience as a MIG/MAG welder? And are you looking for a nice day shift job in Nieuw Vennep (nearby Den Haag)? Then we are looking for you.
Because we are looking for welders for one of the best companies in the region: Kverneland.
At Kverneland, enthusiasm for the work and eagerness to learn come first. So whether you have a lot of experience or still want to gain a lot of experience. We have a great workplace for you. So read on quickly...
- salary between € 2700,- & € 3000,-
- directly a year contract
- day shift from 07:30 - 16:00
- 38 vacation days, travel allowance & pension
- pleasant working environment
- interne opleiding en ontwikkelings-mogelijkheden
Of course you have a passion for technology and;
- you have already gained some experience (minimum 1 year) as a MIG/MAG welder (diploma is required, but of course it is possible ;)
- you like to work accurately and independently
- you have a good command of the Dutch and/or English language orally and in writing
- you can read basic technical drawings
- you like to learn new activities and techniques
In your department, you and your colleagues take care of all the preparation and assembly parts. You make sure that everything is accurately welded, but that is not a problem for you. You have an eye for detail.
- welding of parts to machines
- monitoring and reporting the quality of the parts/products made
- working safely and keeping the work environment clean
Kverneland in Nieuw Vennep (nearby Den Haag) has been building the highest quality agricultural machinery since 1897. But they can't do this without you in the welding department.
Kverneland is an employer that likes to find solutions together and treat everyone equally. Whether you are a welder or the director, everyone is important. You and your team carry the responsibility and think along in the process.
Kverneland is a great employer because everyone is welcome. Employees are always welcomed with open arms. Once you are in, you are part of the team. A lot of time and energy is put into your development. This happens during your work on the job. This allows you to grow within Kverneland and always have a job full of challenge.
Both Kverneland and Randstad believe in you, so we offer you a one-year contract straight away. This can be converted to a permanent contract. Because we want to bind fine colleagues like you to us for the long term.
- salary between € 2800,- and € 3000,-
- directly a year contract
- many opportunities to grow in function and salary training opportunities
- a pleasant company where everyone is equally important and appreciated
- 38 vacation days, travel allowance and pension accrual
- discount on your health insurance
Did you become as enthusiastic about this vacancy as we did? Then please respond immediately.
Would you like to know more about this vacancy or do you have a question? We are happy to help you.
You can call or app us on the following telephone number 06-57656260.