Waar doe jij het voor?!
Werk kan je helpen om jouw doelen in het leven te bereiken. Daarom kijken wij verder dan die ene baan of vacature; we kijken naar jou! Naar wat jou drijft, waar je behoefte aan hebt en vooral ook naar hoe wij jou daarbij kunnen helpen.
Dat is Adecco. #meerdanwerk
Are you an Excel guru? And can you demonstrate good communication skills? We have the right opportunity for you!
In this position will use your talent to contribute to the successes of a fast-changing and innovative area within the company. Here, you will be part of a dedicated team which takes ownership and control over the budget for NIKE direct.
This is a temporary role for 6 months with possibility of extension. The role is for 40 hours per week.
What does the role involve?
We are looking for a Financial Analyst who can help us out with creating consolidated overviews, eventually helping us out automating our financial reports.
Currently all overviews are created in Excel. Someone who is accurate and can flag deviations from actuals / budgets / forecasts. The person also needs to be experienced with visualizing reports and overviews and make them understandable for non-financial resources within Tech.
You will participate in the preparation of timely and insightful financial reporting of pertinent information to allow analysis of progress against strategic plan, budget and forecast, and to ensure integrity of the financial statements.
Waar ga je werken?
Why do I want to work here?
NIKE EHQ is based on an inspiring campus in Hilversum. A dynamic, energizing place to work that reflects the values and spirit of the brand. Colleagues from all over the world and located in and amongst numerous parks, cycling lanes and running tracks. Nike maintains a hybrid working model, 3 days in the office, 2 days from home.
Wat vragen wij?
This is way the role is a great match for me:
· Degree in Finance, Business or Economics
· 1-2 years' experience in Accounting, Accounts Payable, Treasury or Accounts Receivable
· Strong technical skills: SAP is a plus or other ERP systems are good to have
· Strong analytical skills and data driven mindset
· Strong Excel skills (Macros)
· Ability to manage multiple projects at a time and prioritize workload
· Excellent communication and listening skills, with demonstrated ability to translate complex information to tangible actions to enable audience understanding and process optimizations
· Demonstrates the ability to 'connect' dots and identify opportunities for process improvement and alignment
Sounds great, how do I apply?
Apply now via firstname.lastname@example.org and share your English resume. If you need more information about the team, the company, the role; feel free to give Marc a call at +31 (0)6 13443231. He will be more than happy to support!