Sales contractanalyst parttime
Solliciteer op de website van het uitzendbureau
The Sales Contract Analyst manages the Public Tenders & Commercial Contracts within the Dutch Organization. You develop, maintain and guarantee productive relationships with key administrative and decisional stakeholders within the company. This person will be responsible for the complete pricing flow starting from a price request to activation of a contract price in our system.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Take responsibility for good execution of complete bids & tenders process for all NL Business Units (from identification of new tenders to successful completion of the projects);
- Be the key person for all administrative tender documents and tasks. Responsible for the lay-out of the tender answering document;
- Take ownership of contract management: preparing offers in bids management tool/Word/Excel, support account managers, follow-up of signed contracts;
- Act as system user for internal bids & contract management tool (=Eurydice today), including price maintenance;
- Evaluate contract terms and conditions. Point out differences between Baxter policy and customer terms and discuss with Baxter stakeholders such as sales, legal.
- Be able to support pricing analysis for stakeholders.
Next to working in an International company with a social impact you will get:
- A parttime job for 32 hours a week, with the option to partially work from home;
- A salary between €3000,- and €3300,- a month, based on experience;
- Travel allowance of €0,19 per kilometer;
- A contract for 7 months, with chance at a permanent position.
Over de werkgever
Our products and therapies touch the lives of millions of people around the world every day, which is why we are focused on transformative innovations that bring smarter, more personalized care to all of us. For 87 years and counting, we have been at the critical intersection where the ideas that save and sustain lives meet the providers who make it all happen.
The office is located in Utrecht, whit a good connection from Amsterdam, Schiphol, Almere and Amersfoort.
Next to your excellent knowlegde of Ms office tools, you:
- Have a Bachelor degree or equivalent through work experience. Experience in Medical Devices or Pharmaceutical business is an asset;
- 2- 3 year work experience in a commercial (admin) position;
- You are fluent in both Dutch and English;
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines, and result-oriented.
Wat wij bieden
minimaal € 3.000,-