Logistic Warehouse daytime/ evening
Solliciteer op de website van het uitzendbureau
The Logistics Warehouse employee is responsible for the construction and layout of pallets in the warehouse.
The Logistics Warehouse employee works in a warehouse of a wholesaler. You are responsible for unloading and delivering the cargo in the warehouse in which he works. The freight consists of various goods.
In addition to loading and unloading the cargo, the Logistics Warehouse employee checks whether nothing is damaged, checks whether the quantity of the delivery is correct, scans packages and checks whether the correct goods have been delivered.
You sort the cargo and put it in the right place in the warehouse.
In addition, you are responsible for preparing orders for shipment and maintaining the administration (including the amount of incoming and outgoing freight). You also stack the pallets and put them on the correct shelf, collect goods on the basis of order forms and place labels or tags on the goods.
The Logistics Warehouse also knows how to operate a forklift/ EPT (and is in possession of a valid certificate). With the forklift/ EPT you can load the goods into the vehicles and the trucks.
The profession of a Logistics Warehouse employee is a physically demanding profession. You should also not mind working in the evenings.
At this organization in Eersel, you are mainly deployed as a full-time Logistics Warehouse employee on the EPT/ as an EPT driver. With the help of an EPT you will mainly load and unload trucks that drive up and down to France. Further you will do:
- Preparing shipments
- Checking ready shipments
- Loading and unloading trucks using an electric pallet truck or forklift
- Keeping the warehouse and docks clean
Your working days and times are from Monday to Friday from approx. 13:00 - 23:00 (day shift and evening).
Would you like working three or four days, this is also possible. In fact, everything is negotiable!
#order picker #warehouse employee #expedition #warehouse
When you start working in this fun and busy position, you can expect the following from us:
- A good starting salary between €2,100 and €2,200 gross per month (excl. irregularity allowance - see below)
- A pleasant and hardworking team, with which you achieve the result together and can look back with pleasure on your working day and your completed planning
- Working at a growing and healthy logistics service provider where standards and values have played an important role for decades
- Working in a low-threshold organization where the lines are short
- Attention and space for education, training and personal development to take steps within the company
- An informal and good working atmosphere
- Room for own input and creativity
- A dynamic, international and innovative working environment
- We offer a full-time job with a view to a contract for an indefinite period of time
These are the allowances which you may expect:
- After working 40 hours, you get 130% for all hours above 40.
- Between 19h00 - 23h00 you will receive 135%.
- Between 23h00 - 06h00 you will receive 145%.
- Working on Saturday; you will earn 150%. And working on Sunday you'll get even 200%!
Over de werkgever
This company in Eersel is a global logistics service provider that has managed to combine the qualities of a multinational with the culture of a family business. The people are the most important factor. They are the foundation of the company and its success. In addition to limitless possibilities, this organization also offers employees a stable home base. They are therefore happy to invest in the growth and development of their employees.
The company has logistic vacancies in Venlo, Rotterdam and Eersel.
Committed team is ready for you
As consumers became more demanding, they started to work more flexibly. They do this by giving employees freedom and by relying on each other. You can count on a committed and knowledgeable team that is always behind you when you need support and enthusiastically works with you when you have a good idea.
Become part of the team
This organization is originally a family business. With the right people at the helm, they continue to work on a culture that was cultivated years ago. They constantly encourage people to push boundaries and develop. In terms of work of course, but also in terms of work attitude.
They are a flat organization with an informal culture and short lines of communication.
To become successful in this position, you obviously speak and understand the Dutch, English or Polish language.
We also expect you to have a flexible working attitude and show commitment.
- You don't have a 9 to 5 mentality and are a real go-getter
- Are a team player
- You are customer-focussed
- EPT certificate is desired, but you can also get it through us or the company itself
- You live nearby Tilburg or Eindhoven
VMBO / MAVO
Wat wij bieden
€ 2.100,- tot € 2.200,-