Olympia geeft werk betekenis.
Ons werk is werk. Wij werken aan werk dat ertoe doet. Zodat jij kan bijdragen aan wat belangrijk is voor jou of jouw omgeving. En daar helpen we jou graag bij. Daarom willen wij je beter leren kennen.
Wie ben je en waar krijg je energie van? Waar ben je trots op en wat wil je bereiken? Vertel ons waar jij je wekker voor zet en samen ontdekken we welk werk, welke stage of opleiding het beste bij jou past. Het geeft extra glans aan de dag als je via werk bereikt wat je dierbaar is, doet waar je trots op bent en wordt gewaardeerd om wat je doet.
Do you have experience working with metal and technical insight or do you have affinity with this? Do you like to work in a production environment and are you looking for a job where you can work for longer period of time? Then we are looking for you!
For our client in Eindhoven were looking for a production employee in 2-shifts. In this position you will have to deal a lot of varied production work. Ultimaty, after a full training period, you will be trained all-round on the job to become a production employee.
- Place metal sheets in the machine correctly, this is done by a mold.
- Adjusting the mold if this is necessary and possibly correcting it by means of engraving and measuring
- Performing quality control
- Set up machines
- Remove metal sheets from the machine
- Deburring (remove sharp edges from the metal plates)
- Packing products and preparing for shipment for the customer)
As soon as you fully trained, you can also set up machines yourself. You will also be partly trained as operator.
This is a full-time position for 39 hours. You work in two shifts. One week you work in the early shift and the next week you work in the late shift. You start working in the day shift in order to be taught in the right way and calmly.
This are the working hours for shifts:
Monday to thursday from 06:00- 15:00 hours.
Friday from 06:00- 14:45 hours
Monday to thursday from 15:30- 00:15 hours.
Friday from 14:45- 20:00 hours.
Parttime and only working in day shift is negotiable.
Of course you can also expect something from our client, namely:
- A full-time job (39 hours a week) for a longer period of time
- You start working via Olympia, but with good functioning there is a chance of a contract with our client itself
- A salary range between €11 and €13 gross per hour (depending on knowledge and experience)
- A varied job in which you are trained to become an all-round production employee
Our client is a metal company that specializes in sheet metal work. They turn metal sheets into a 3D end product. In the position of production employee you will join a team of 6 enthusiastic colleagues who are only too happy to teach you the tricks of the trade.
You will be taught on the job by your colleagues and they will gradually teach you the work as a production employee, until you can get started completely yourself. Your motivation is of paramount importance to our client. Do you have no or less experience, but are you motivated to work as a production employee in a two-shift system? Then that is certainly possible!
Onze opdrachtgever is goed te bereiken vanuit Eindhoven, Veldhoven, Son & Breugel, Veghel, Valkenswaard en Helmond.
To be able to fulfill the function of all-round production employee well, you have the following:
- You have an MBO work and thinking level
- You have technical insight and can work independently
- Experience with production work (preferably metal) is a big plus
- You master the Dutch language fluently in word and writing
- You are available at short notice for a full-time job