For our client, an excutive recruitment agency based in Amsterdam, we are looking for a fulltime project coordinator.
The project coordinator position is a new role which has been created to provide crucial resources to consultants, supporting different aspects of our client/candidate processes and providing PA support.
The role requires a flexible and energetic multi-tasker who is keen to support a fast-paced, busy team and to learn and develop project management skills and experience. Excellent attention to detail, time management and prioritisation skills, initiative and a strong customer service ethos, as well as a strong appreciation of the importance of punctuality, responsibility, discretion and integrity, are all key attributes needed to carry out this role successfully.
Your primary focus as Project Coordinator will be on internal delivery. You will have some contact with clients and candidates, but you will mostly develop your skills internally to be a successful member of the Project Management Team over time You will be involved in, but not solely responsible for, a range of tasks across a variety of high-leve executive searches to develop your skills and capabilities as a project manager.
The main responsibilities:
- Have a full understanding of the executive search process and of the particular projects/clients you are supporting;
- Ad hoc project support (internal planning/ timetables and diary management);
- Full management of advertisement responses -letting down unsuccessful advertisement candidates;
- Produce high quality soft copy versions of client paperwork;
- Proofing all internal and external communications and documentation;
- Liaise with partner media agency to request media schedules and advertisement placement;
- Support the final interview process of projects - including assisting candidates in arranging travel and accommodation, arranging reference calls, and any additional candidate assessments;
- Ensure client and candidate communications, and documentation, are logged on company databases.
- Proactively providing business development support to consultants (drafting and sending emails, booking lunches, etc.);
- Working alongside project teams to organise business development trips for consultants, as appropriate.
- Liaise with project teams on a day-to-day basis regarding forthcoming meetings and action as required;
- Provide administrative support, paperwork for meetings etc;
- Process credit card expenses, ensuring that transactions are logged and coded correctly.
Team and company involvement
- Ensure that databases and electronic projects files are accurate and up-to-date;
- Ad hoc PA/secretarial/administration duties and additional responsibilities at the request of your line manager;
- Contribute to team spirit and work ethic, ensuring a high quality of Project Management Team output.
Over de werkgever
Wat wij bieden
Goede arbeidsvoorwaarden. E.e.a. afhankelijk van leeftijd en ervaring
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist