Customer Service Employee French/Italian
For one of our clients in Maastricht, the Netherlands, we are looking for a French and/or Italian speaking Customer Service Employee. You will be working in a team of thirty other Customer Service Employees/Administrators and two Customer Service Managers. You will also be working closely with other departments as Logistics, Technical Service, Quality and Finance.Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Enter quotes and orders in SAP;
- First contact to customers;
- Handle warranty, return and credit requests;
- Take care of internal requests;
- All other incoming requests.
Responsible for the accountability of the department meaning:
- Orders and quotes must be received and processed accurately and completely at day of
receipt until 16.00 hours to enhance customer satisfaction with the company's
- Customers goodwill should be cultivated and enhanced through efficiency and positive
attitudes to assist in increasing company sales volume and profitabilityOffer
- Our client offers an international, multicultural work environment, where teamwork is encouraged and individual efforts are supported;
- You will work together with colleagues from many different countries on different projects and will have a good opportunity to develop yourself;
- Salary indication €2.100 - €2.400 gross per month on a full time basis;
- Possibility of a combination of working at home and in the office;
- You will start with a contract by Flexibility.
- Minimum MBO+ - degree (commercial or logistics);
- General knowledge on business and work processes (supply chain);
- Relevant experience in a customer service related environment or a business environment is highly desired;
- French or French and Italian language skills are required (writing and verbal) and verbal skills in English;
- Computer literate (advance knowledge of MS-Office).
If you would like to have more information, please feel free to contact us or look at our website www.flexibilitylimburg.nl or call us at 0031-(0)46-207 7010 and send your application to email@example.com.