As packing employee you work in the warehouse of ZT Systems in Almelo. The site in Almelo produces servers for datacentra. After the servers are built, they are delivered at the warehouse. From where they will be shipped internationally. Your task is to pack these servers, so they can be shipped safely, without getting damaged.
- Wrapping the servers in foam foil;
- Putting them in a wooden formwork;
- Placing a 'shockwatch' on the servers;
- Provide the servers with the necessary documents.
Over de werkgever
ZT Systems is a producer of servers for renowned clients in the IT sector. It is an internationally operating organization. One of the production locations of ZT Systems is located in Almelo. The QC department is the last link in the assembly process and tests the servers before they are shipped.
In total, about 600 employees work in Almelo. There are good plans for the future, aimed at expansion and further growth. For you as a person, this means that you can also take great steps within the organization.
Wat wij bieden
- You are employed via Europlanit. With mutual good it is possible that you will be contracted directly;
- Gross hourly wage of € 11,42 based on 18 years and older and a shift allowance of 16% for the 2-shift schedule (€ 13,25 gross per hour including shift allowance);
- Full-time working week of 38 hours per week. You work in a two shift system. Your working hours are from 6AM to 2.30 PM and from 2.30PM to 11PM;
- Travel allowance for commuting (above 10 km);
- A professional, international and fast-growing organization with many growth opportunities;
- At Europlanit we have the option to reserve a training budget of € 500 for you twice a year. You can use this for a course of your choice.
- You master the English language on a proficient level (spoken and written). Eventually Dutch is a plus;
- You work accurately and have an eye for detail;
- Fulltime available in a two-shift roster.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Solliciteer op de website van het uitzendbureau