Are you an experienced internal auditor with experience in a broad spectrum of audits? Are you ready for the next step to be the right hand of your manager? Then look no further and check out this vacancy for our impressive client!
Our client is in need of a professional, who is expected to coordinate, plan and lead the execution of different audits, to prepare audit reports and clearly communicate the audit results to different stakeholders. To come with proposals on different improvements in the department, as well as to actively contribute to the development of auditor business partner role and create strong link between Internal Audit and other parts of the organization.
You will be responsible for:
- Planning, coordinating and performing various internal audits with/without supervision
- Identify risk areas to the company through formal and informal risk assessments and gap analyses
- Working alongside IT Auditors during performance of integrated audits
- Responsible for the audit reports preparation. Writing and working with IAF management to communicate action plans resulting from audit findings and recommendations, ensuring that all significant areas are appropriately documented and addressed
- Building networks and relationships with other functional areas to build support for the audit plans and initiatives;
- Actively participating in the SOX Compliance implementation together with the rest of Internal Audit and Internal Control team
- Actively participating in different projects and activities of the function, including strengthening internal control environment project, Data Analytics, SOX implementation, etc.
- Responsible for strong cooperation and link between Internal Audit, Internal Control and Risk Management.
You will be the right hand of the senior Audit Manager. Are you ready for the challange?
- Salary of €6000 - 7500 gross per month (depending on experience)
- Travel allowance: €0.19 cent per km
- You will have to travel for about 30-40 % of the time
- 40 hours workweek
- Working both from home & the office
- You need to live in the Netherlands and be eligible to work here
Does this sound like you? Apply here!
Over de werkgever
The company is the world's biggest international provider of essential chemistry. They are very ambitious and are looking for people that want to grow with them.
Team: Internal Audit is part of ''Internal Audit, Risk Management and Internal Control'' function operates primarily in the offices Europe and the USA, but with a global work area. The Amsterdam Internal Audit office employs 6 FTEs at the moment and you can be one of them!
To be succesful in this role you need to match the following requierements:
- University degree preferably in economics, finance, accounting & audit and/or business administration
- Professional certification such as CPA, CIA, ACCA, CIMA, CISA or similar
- Thorough knowledge of accounting theory, internal control and auditing standards.
- You need experience in working with SAP and using it to run data and reports
- Knowledge and experience in COSO and SOX requirements.
- Good experience in IT audit
- Experience with Power BI
- Minimum of 7 years audit experience in public accounting and/or internal audit function in a large international company
- Fluent Business English is required. Knowledge of other languages is a strong advantage
Besides this, it is very helpful if you have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with people at all levels and across the company. In this role you will be working independently, with minimum supervision. You need to be a responsible teamplayer and used to working in multiple project across the organization. When you join this company, you will work in diverse and international teams.
Wat wij bieden
Solliciteer op de website van het uitzendbureau