Customer service specialist German-speaking Dow Terneuzen
Are you fluent in German and do you have a Bachelor's degree or higher? If so, you are the perfect candidate for the position of customer service specialist at Dow! This job requires excellent customer service skills, because you will be responsible for strengthening relationships with Dow's customers. Your hard work will be rewarded with a maximum gross salary of €3,200.- per month, reimbursement of travel expenses and pension accrual via Manpower. Are you interested in this position? If so, keep reading!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a German-speaking customer service specialist for Dow in Terneuzen.
In this role you will be doing the obvious, perhaps: providing excellent customer service! This requires the ability to connect customers and business value chain partners at Dow. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following activities:
What's in it for you?
- Managing order fulfilment processes and coordinating customer accounts activities
- Executing order entry processes
- Strengthening relationships with customers and optimizing service levels
- Contacting departments within Dow for further inquiries
- Coordinating customer account activity
- Supporting Dow's customers' commercial strategies across multiple businesses
- Analysing customer needs and gathering market intelligence
- Gross salary between €2,600.- and €3,200.- per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per kilometre and full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Pension accrual through Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Fixed term Manpower contract at Dow
- Possibility of a permanent contract with Dow in the long run
For this position we provide an international hiring package, which makes it easier for you to relocate and settle in the Netherlands and reimburse specific costs:
- Reimbursement of your flight ticket (if applicable) for the job interview and for relocation if you are start working for Dow
- Reimbursement of travel costs by car or public transport from the airport to Terneuzen and back, based on a €0.19 per kilometre rate
- For a new hire: the first six weeks of employment you can stay in a hotel
- A relocation fee to be paid after three months
Over de werkgever
The Dow Service Centre is the international service provider for the Dow Chemical Company. More than 1,100 employees representing over fifty nationalities work here. The Service Centre supports Dow and its joint ventures in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and India with a wide range of services. This includes logistics, customer services, finance, human resources, translations and more. In 2020 Dow received recognition as a Top Employer because of the their support of local environmental projects and public events.
As a new employee, you will have the opportunity to be part of Dow's Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) to contribute to inclusivity at Dow. You will also be offered many internal training opportunity to develop your technical and soft skills. Because of the nature of your job, you will work alongside with various departments within Dow, including supply chain planning, commercial and logistics.
The working hours in this position are during regular office hours. You will be working from Monday through Friday.
If you have previous working experience in customer service, you will have a leg up on your competitors. Knoweldge of SAP or CRM are also a plus! Living in or near Terneuzen, Hoek, Middelburg or Bergen op Zoom is a bonus, but not mandatory!
- An EQF level 6 or Bachelor's degree
- An excellent command of both German and English (both at least C1-level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- Availability of 40 hours per week
- Able to work well with new tools and technologies
- A Dutch work permit that is valid for at least nine months or EU-citizenship
- A certificate conduct (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag or VOG) that shows you have not committed any criminal offences
Are you looking forward to a new job and would Dow be the perfect fit for you? Don't hesitate to apply and Manpower will contact you within two working days to discuss your application!
Wat wij bieden