Test Engineer IT (English)
Solliciteer op de website van het uitzendbureau
Are you the person who acquaintances can turn to if they have a problem with their computer? We are looking for such a person in the role of test engineer! You have the responsibility to test the produced servers, which you do for well-known companies within IT.
- As a test engineer you work in the Quality & Control (QC) department. The produced servers are tested in this department. These tests will determine whether the servers meet the required specifications;
- Based on the results, you track down bugs and defects. If necessary, you can replace hardware-components. Think of hard drives, CPUs, FPGA cards, power distribution units, RAM memory and network cards;
- In addition to an error in the hardware, an error could also occur within the software. In that case you also try to trace the error and resolve it;
- You get a lot of freedom in carrying out your work and you can always count on the knowledge of experienced colleagues. In addition, various training courses are given to keep your knowledge up-to-date;
- After testing the server you register it, so it can be transported to the client.
Over de werkgever
ZT Systems is a producer of servers for renowned clients in the IT sector. It is an internationally operating organization. One of the production locations of ZT Systems is located in Almelo. The QC department is the last link in the assembly process and tests the servers before they are shipped.
In total, about 600 employees work in Almelo. There are good plans for the future, aimed at expansion and further growth. For you as a person, this means that you can also take great steps within the organization.
Wat wij bieden
- You are employed via Europlanit. With mutual good it is possible that you will be contracted directly;
- Gross hourly wage of € 13,82 based on 18 years and older and a shift allowance of 16% for the 2-shift schedule (€ 16,03 gross per hour including shift allowance);
- Full-time working week of 38 hours per week. Currently they work in a two shift system. Your working hours are from 6AM to 2.30 PM and from 2.30PM to 11PM;
- Travel allowance for commuting (above 10 km);
- A professional, international and fast-growing organization with many growth opportunities;
- At Europlanit we have the option to reserve a training budget of € 500 for you twice a year. You can use this for a course of your choice.
- A (completed) study within IT. In The Netherlands it's on MBO 4 level;
- Experience with repairing computers;
- You work accurately and have an eye for detail
- Basic knowledge of Linux is an advantage;
- Knowledge of the English language on a proficient level;
- Authorized to work in The Netherlands.