Solliciteer op de website van het uitzendbureau
Are you available for a longer period of time and do you have technical insight?
As an Operator you are an important link in the production process. You start your day between 06:00 and 07:00 and drink a good cup of coffee with your colleagues. You immediately receive a number of calls from your colleagues because a machine has crashed. You rush to the machine and fix the malfunction, while you're at it, you also do the maintenance on the machine so that this is done immediately. You always keep an eye on the prescribed technical specifications and guidelines. Because it is a food company, you also take into account the legal and company regulations regarding hygiene and safety. Every week you discuss with your manager how to improve efficiency, productivity and profitability.
After resolving a malfunction or performing maintenance, you register the products used and record malfunctions in logs.
• A gross hourly wage of € 11.28 per hour depending on knowledge and experience;
• You build 10% holiday hours;
• You build 8% holiday pay;
• A travel allowance above 10km;
• You build up pension after 26 weeks worked;
• A fulltime position with the prospect of permanent employment if it suits both sides well;
• You start working for the client through Olympia.
You will work at a meat processing company in Boxtel. You will work within a small team where you ensure that people all over the world can enjoy a piece of meat that has been processed and packaged by you every day. The team will consist of approximately 5 to 6 people that you will manage.
The company is easily accessible by public transport, the station is about a 10-minute walk away. When you're coming by car or bicycle, there's enough space to park.
• Experience in a similar position is an advantage;
• You have technical insight;
• You are available fulltime for a longer period of time.